Personal data and GDPR
In order to log in to our games, and for our e-shop to work well, we need to process some of your personal data. We need some additional information to sign up for our games.
In accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., As amended (Act on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts, hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), by submitting the application you agree to the processing of personal data by the administrator.
The administrator of personal data in relation to the e-shop is Tomian s.r.o., Čkalova 9, Praha 6 ID CZ04161734 You can contact me via the form.
Personal data means the data contained in the order or registration form, ie in particular name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and all other data provided in the application form.
Personal data will be processed manually by the administrator in the narrowest team of game organizers. The data will not be provided to any third party.
This consent is granted for an indefinite period.
By law, the user has the right of access to his personal data processed by the controller (especially the right to provide information on the purpose of processing, the scope of processed personal data and their sources, the nature of processing and recipients or recipients of personal data). The controller shall provide this information to him without undue delay for a reasonable fee not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
If the user finds that the processing of his personal data is in conflict with the protection of his private and personal life or in violation of the law, he has the right to request an explanation from the administrator or his authorized processor and removal of the situation.
We process your personal data specified in the e-shop order for the following purposes:
- Processing the application for the game.
- Order processing and resolution of any complaints.
- In order to process applications and orders for you, and to ensure the effective resolution of your possible requests and complaints, we process your name and surname, delivery address, e-mail, telephone number, bank account number, ordered goods and their price. For applications for games, then additional information, which is used exclusively to select the best possible character.
- The legal reason for this processing is the performance of the contract. We process the stated personal data for this purpose for the duration of the warranty period.
- Sending newsletters and business offers. In order to inform you about current offers and discounts, we are processing your name and e-mail address. The legal reason for this processing is your consent, which you give us when filling out the registration form and which you can revoke at any time.
- For a better quality of our services, some applications to which your data can be made available – it is a mail client and a Mailchimp application for sending a newsletter. Access is made exclusively in connection with the services of our e-shop and only to the extent necessary. We do not provide personal data to anyone else without your express consent.
- We also consider your personal data provided in the application for our games to be confidential and we use them exclusively for registration and the game and pre-selection of the character. Game organizers have exclusive access to this data. We use Google Form, Google doc, and Google’s email client to collect this information.